Here it is exported

social-long 2.png

Any ideas why this is happening?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more information on the steps you are taking to export your file? I suspect it's an export option we need to turn off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just doing File > Export Export as PNG

It seems like the whole file is flipped and I can't flip it back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't work 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help. You can see the screenshots here of the file and the masks. The masks are flipped. Can't figure it out! 

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 3.37.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-26 at 3.37.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annie--did you get an answer??? This is happening to me now and I'm going out of my mind...I can't figure out what the heck happened!

I'm desperately hoping you can help...

Thank you!

niki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem when exporting. I figured out that photoshop after selecting File>Export As; started a loading window to "transform" the image. In my project is was flopping 1 specific layer, so I went back into the project and converted the layer into a SMART OBJECT (right click>smart object). It then showed me the same flopped image as the export.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines