Exit

Photoshop file is getting blurry on instagram

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone help me?

I make logo's in Illustrator and photoshop, at both programs when I save the files, it is sharp. Even when I put it on my phone with airdrop, but when I want to use it as a profile picture at instagram, it become very blurry. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's info from Instagram on their image sizes. I'm guessing that your images are either a higher resolution that's getting scaled down or a lower resolution that's getting scaled up. Try saving your images within their recommended widths of 320 and 1080 pixels and use their recommended aspect ratios (between 1.91:1 and 4:5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Always best to use the sizes that are required for certain platforms to avoid images being upscaled.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines