• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop files gone since update

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update my photoshop files are now blank and cannot open them? If I open photoshop I can import them but confused why I cannot open them the normal way by clicking on them ?? Help !!!

Ive attached a photo of one of the files.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

The issue is in your operating system set up, not in Photoshop. You need to set your file associations in your operating system so that psd files (and whatever else you want to open with a click) is associated with the current version of Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is in your operating system set up, not in Photoshop. You need to set your file associations in your operating system so that psd files (and whatever else you want to open with a click) is associated with the current version of Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I have resolved the problem, I uninstalled PS and reinstalled , now all OK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines