Highlighted

Photoshop for IPad keep saying to subscribe when I have the creative cloud free trial

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was getting back into drawing, and I got the creative cloud free trial. I was able to get photoshop on my desktop, but I can't get into photoshop on my iPad, which is where I usually draw. It keeps saying to subscribe now for a free month trial. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop for IPad keep saying to subscribe when I have the creative cloud free trial

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was getting back into drawing, and I got the creative cloud free trial. I was able to get photoshop on my desktop, but I can't get into photoshop on my iPad, which is where I usually draw. It keeps saying to subscribe now for a free month trial. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i think you can use trial on only one machine at a time....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the creative cloud trial came with the mobile apps though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0