Photoshop for iPad: Undo Button

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the Undo button for Photoshop for iPad is in the upper right of the UI (or a 2-finger tap).  Is there any way to customize the UI to put the Undo button in the lower left?  

I am right-handed, so I hold the pen with this hand and would like to use my left hand to hold the iPad and do Undo, (as you would see in Procreate or the hidden lower-left corner button in Sketchbook for ipad)--- see attached. 

I like actual buttons that I can press without looking every time. vs. the gestures,

I press Undo a lot, so it's too slow and annoying to do the gestures or go to the top-right.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop for iPad: Undo Button

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the Undo button for Photoshop for iPad is in the upper right of the UI (or a 2-finger tap).  Is there any way to customize the UI to put the Undo button in the lower left?  

I am right-handed, so I hold the pen with this hand and would like to use my left hand to hold the iPad and do Undo, (as you would see in Procreate or the hidden lower-left corner button in Sketchbook for ipad)--- see attached. 

I like actual buttons that I can press without looking every time. vs. the gestures,

I press Undo a lot, so it's too slow and annoying to do the gestures or go to the top-right.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?