Photoshop freezes after zooming in or out inconsistently

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues with it freezing after zooming in and out on a piece. I'm still able to save and stuff, but have to relaunch the whole program if I want to get any work done. 5+ times an hour. Like, for context, I'm letting Ps use over 20 gigs of ram and there's -no- reason it should need that much. I use it for basic image manipulation and painting and it's freezing when I have all of like 4 layers open.

It's a new launch and it's buggy I get it but how much money does Adobe get thrown at them to maintain this program? Isn't this the industry standard?

Windows 64 bit 32 gigs ram etc.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop freezes after zooming in or out inconsistently

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues with it freezing after zooming in and out on a piece. I'm still able to save and stuff, but have to relaunch the whole program if I want to get any work done. 5+ times an hour. Like, for context, I'm letting Ps use over 20 gigs of ram and there's -no- reason it should need that much. I use it for basic image manipulation and painting and it's freezing when I have all of like 4 layers open.

It's a new launch and it's buggy I get it but how much money does Adobe get thrown at them to maintain this program? Isn't this the industry standard?

Windows 64 bit 32 gigs ram etc.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?