Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezes and leaves my project in incognito or something

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using PS for about a year now. Never encounterd any problems, but since the new os ''big sur'' update my photoshop does crash more frequently than it did before. It's always in the same order. It's show me the loading icon, after a minute or five i go and check still there. so i suspect that the application freezes somewhere inbetween. So i force quit the application, reopen the document and what i see is black. no canvas, color nor text, only guidlines. When i zoom in i can see the canvas but only a portion of what should be visible. but when i try to centre the canvas it goes away. So long story photoshop freezes, when document reopen, canvas not visible anymore. So what is this problem and how can i fix this? Is the related to the recent update of macos? Are there more who experience this kind of bug?

I use;

Adobe PS 2021[v22.0.0 release]

Macbook Pro 2019 I7

MacOS Big sur 11.0.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please install the patch to version 22.0.1 and check again.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines