• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezes my computer

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a legitimate copy of up-to-date photoshop and for some weird reason, everytime I work, my computer completely freezes with no recovery after a few minutes of usage. Photoshop is almost completely unusable like that. I tried looking for some people with the same problem but didn't manage to find any so I decided to create my own post. All of the problems that I found were more minor (photoshop stopped responding, photoshop lagging etc) well what if my whole computer stops responding completely with no way to recover it except for force restarting? That's a bit rough. Computers with less than half of the power of mine don't tend to have problems with photoshop so specs are most likely not the problem but

Windows 10 Home 

graphics card: Gtx 1080 ti (Up to date driver)

Processor: i7 9700k 3.60 Ghz

RAM: 16gb ddr4

Motherboard: Z390 gaming x

I've been having this problem for a really long while now, please, help me. :')

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same, i afraid open again because my pc for some days, HD and SSD corrupted. But after 7° try, i open the CPU and checked the cables, and skipping the "storage check" i restored. But now, i dont open again without an att

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines