Highlighted

Photoshop freezes on gradient colour swatch of a path stroke

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AAAAZZZZ.png

Hello, people of the forum,

I am finding that photoshop is freezing when I am trying to change the colour of the gradient swatch when it is applied on a path stroke. The green line in the photo attached is a path, and I have the gradient applied on the stroke-path. When clicking on the "colour wheel" to change the colour, it freezes. This thing happens since two updates ago. I am on macOS Mojave with the latest updates on photoshop. Anyone else gets this bug or does anyone know a fix for this? Thank you! 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop freezes on gradient colour swatch of a path stroke

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AAAAZZZZ.png

Hello, people of the forum,

I am finding that photoshop is freezing when I am trying to change the colour of the gradient swatch when it is applied on a path stroke. The green line in the photo attached is a path, and I have the gradient applied on the stroke-path. When clicking on the "colour wheel" to change the colour, it freezes. This thing happens since two updates ago. I am on macOS Mojave with the latest updates on photoshop. Anyone else gets this bug or does anyone know a fix for this? Thank you! 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop freezing, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0