Highlighted

Photoshop freezes while zooming

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that when I zoom in Photoshop freezes, I can select all the tools and navigate the tabs, but nothing works. It also doesn't throw me any error messages, the only option I have is to close it. I have the latest version, and I am 100% sure it has nothing related with performance, as the document only weighs 25mb and I have 32GB of RAM and a Ryzen 5 2600 processor.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop freezes while zooming

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that when I zoom in Photoshop freezes, I can select all the tools and navigate the tabs, but nothing works. It also doesn't throw me any error messages, the only option I have is to close it. I have the latest version, and I am 100% sure it has nothing related with performance, as the document only weighs 25mb and I have 32GB of RAM and a Ryzen 5 2600 processor.

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?