• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezing and running slow version 2020 upgraded current version

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop has been working very badly for months, or rather since I installed it, every time I have to perform any action on a file, it freezes and I have to wait several seconds before I can perform the operation.
I thought it was a problem with my pc, but it happens even on a brand new model, with a nvidia 2070 motherboard and a tenth generation i7 processor, 32 GB of Ram and I don't know what else it must take...damn it to get this blessed program going.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop v22.1 is freezing on your computer which is indeed quite powerful to run most of the apps. (Update to version 22.2 from the Creative Cloud app)

I'd recommend that you try restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe Photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I have Photoshop 2020 and a creative cloude account.
and the same problem on Premiere Pro 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is running slow and freezing while performing actions on your files.

Please share the version of Photoshop along with your computer's OS.

Does the app freezes while performing a specific task? To get started, you may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

O.S. Win 10 - 64 bit 

PS 2020 upgraded current version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue since CC 2020 (now 2021 v22.1.0).

After nearly every action there is a rainbow ball.

I'm using a 2019 MacPro with Intel Xeon Core and 160GB Ram and AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo 32 GB. Meaning I match the requirements. What is wrong with PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop v22.1 is freezing on your computer which is indeed quite powerful to run most of the apps. (Update to version 22.2 from the Creative Cloud app)

I'd recommend that you try restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after testing it for a day, it seems to work.

Deleting the prefs made the difference.

Thanks Akash

Kind regards

Frederik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Frederik. Glad to know it worked. If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines