Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezing on startup

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

My photoshop is crashing at start up. It crashes while loading "reading preferences".
I have been using it since febuary last year with zero issues. Nothing has changed with my system and I am up to date with the latest version. My PC is suitable to run all adobe suite software.

I have read through the community posts but have not found a response that has helped me. I have unistalled/reinstalled. Delete the prefernces files from both within the cloud app and from directly in the appdata file.

Nothing seems to get it starting. I noticed a few days it ago it was loading slower now as of today it is not loading at all. I used it yesterday. This has only ever happend with this new update.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also held control-alt-shift and deleted the prefferences that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please report the 22.3 bugs to the product developers here https://feedback.photoshop.com/  so Adobe staff can see it.

Until the 22.3 bugs are fixed, you can revert to 22.2 using the Creative Cloud app.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know about the option to be able to revert to the previous version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @edwardl91078640 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines