• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezing when undoing with wacom

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am drawing on Photoshop 2021 using my Wacom Intuos, Photoshop frequently freezes when I either use the undo shortcut on the tablet or do Command-Z. It is only when I undo, and everything else works fine. This prevents me from making any progress, as I have to remember to constantly save, and sometimes can't even progress at all before Photoshop freezes and resets it to the last save. I'm not using any fancy brushes, just the normal soft or hard round with different hardnesses and opacities. I've been trying to create a new brush preset, but everytime Photoshop freezes, it deletes the preset and opens random brush group tabs, as well as changing the colors back to black and white on my brush. It is extremely annoying and I cannot use it for the time being. I have done some research and it probably has something to do with my Wacom tablet, but Photoshop is up to date. I use a 2015 macbook air with Mac Big Sur installed. I have a Wacom driver that I am pretty sure is up to date. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was an update to Wacom on 5/18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines