• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezing while doing adjustments

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I need help my photoshop can't even handle a minor adjustments on a simple jpeg file. It freezes and then crashes constantly and I can't work like this anymore. Thanks to Adobe i need a career change lol

Anyone else have this issue or know of anything that can help?

Thanks

{Thread titled changed by the moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the freeze issue while doing adjustments in Photoshop. This is a known issue after the recent update of Photoshop 21.1.3. Our engineering team working on the fix. In the meanwhile, you can turn off the "Rulers" from the View menu in Photoshop as a workaround. 

To know more about the existing known issue and their workarounds, check out the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

Thanks,

Mohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

turning off the rulers doesnt do anything. i cant do even a tiny task. im getting behind on my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. You may try reset Photoshop preferences back to default and see if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preferences.html#AdjustpreferencesinPhotoshop

If resetting preferences doesn't help then, I would suggest you roll back to the previous version via Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app so that at least you can finish your work.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines