• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop glitches and breaks a ton

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting random black boxes on my program all the time everytime i zoom in and out and its getting irratating. And My photoshop has been crashing much more often i wanna say because of this. Im getting reaally annoyed because I lose progress all the time cause of the random crashes and i'm seriously not sure what to do.

Its the photoshop 2021 version and its started once i got this version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a GPU driver issue. As a troubleshooting measure try turning off the GPU in Preferences performance then close and restart Photoshop.

If that resolves the issue - look for a driver update from the GPU manufacturer before rechecking the GPU and restarting again.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I'll try this and make sure to come back and give an update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines