• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop gpu usage not working after 24 files opened v22.1.1

Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my workflow sometimes to edit fast i open loads of files at the same time, but after some updates of the photoshop the zoom animation, healing and so on does not work good at all, it goes back to cpu usage. This only happens only after i open more than 24-27 files. It's not layers it's files images. 

I have cpu amd 5950x and nvidia 3090

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you work on 24 to 27 document concurrently and keeping many history states for each of the open documents.  Chances of exhausting all you machine resources is likly causing preformance to go to pot and slow you down not speed you up.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not true i've never had this problem and i was having an 6 year old desktop. It's after an update it all started and never fixed. I have no idea what to do, what changed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines