Highlighted

Photoshop Help [my tools are on one page while my actual artwork is on another] edit by mod.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm quite new to photoshop and I've been trying to create something on it, but just then, I accidentally pressed something and it took my art out of the original photoshop onto a different separate screen of photoshop so my tools are on one page while my actual artwork is on another please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Help [my tools are on one page while my actual artwork is on another] edit by mod.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm quite new to photoshop and I've been trying to create something on it, but just then, I accidentally pressed something and it took my art out of the original photoshop onto a different separate screen of photoshop so my tools are on one page while my actual artwork is on another please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot please?

Perhas you are in window mode instead of tabbed documents. Go to Window > Arrange > Consolidate All to Tabs and see if that helps something.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That description could apply to a Filter-dialog, the Safe for Web-dialog, … so please take Živković’s advice and post the requested screenshot. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have edited your post title because a descriptive title will likely attract the attantion of we volunteer users better.

There's a lot of traffic here.

I hope this helps

thanks
neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer
[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0