• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop help on Chat Line no longer exists?

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I was recently very grateful to the Adobe Photoshop Chatline for help with a cursor problem. Now, however, I cannot find the chat line at all. Has it been discontinued? Thanks. Catherine. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Hi @default21eel8y5gx4r 

No, it has not been discontinued. Sometimes it's blocked by the settings in your browser or for other reasons. Try the troubleshooting steps here and let us know if you need more help finding the chat icon. The first paragraph gives a link for "auto-open".
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default,
for any problem, you can contact Adobe Customer Care and you will have the possibility to start a live chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help....but I cannot get to the chat line this way. I have tried many many times and, every time, get taken back to the sign in page (even though I am already signed in). 
Catherine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default21eel8y5gx4r 

No, it has not been discontinued. Sometimes it's blocked by the settings in your browser or for other reasons. Try the troubleshooting steps here and let us know if you need more help finding the chat icon. The first paragraph gives a link for "auto-open".
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane: Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, @default21eel8y5gx4r. I hope you were able to get through?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane!
Yes, I did manage to get through in the end. Thank you. 
I suddenly discovered that contacting Adobe does not seem to work (at least on  my Mac) in Safari. When I changed to Google, everything was easy! 
Best wishes, Catherine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default,

we are happy that your problem has been solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Catherine. Safari works for me, btw. Others have reported other browsers that don't work for them, and it seems to be a setting that has been made in the browser preferences. I have several browsers installed, including one with no customization.

~ Jane

jane-e_0-1622295261560.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for me in safari nor edge. 

It should be easier than it is, I've lost almost 15min of my time trying to figure it out something that should be acessible. 

At least give us an email or a form. I don't want nor I have to navigate thru several FAQ to contact support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ALPH-adob wrote:

At least give us an email or a form. 

Some reasons include that you turned off pop-ups, you have browser extensions, or you are not signed in. If the chat icon does not work on your browser, try these troubleshooting tips: 

Type "agent" to get a human.

Or you can send a tweet to @AdobeCare and they will respond.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines