Highlighted

Photoshop Icon

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been having this issue for a while, and it's been quite annoying (in my eyes). Whenever I upload a .psd to Google Drive, the .psd icon loads as a "Butterfly" icon. Is there any way to change the butterfly icon back to the default red icon?

Butterfly.png

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Icon

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been having this issue for a while, and it's been quite annoying (in my eyes). Whenever I upload a .psd to Google Drive, the .psd icon loads as a "Butterfly" icon. Is there any way to change the butterfly icon back to the default red icon?

Butterfly.png

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It's not an issue with the Photoshop app, the issue is related to how Google drive handles thumbnails. Please get in touch with the Google support team as they might be able to provide some relevant steps to resolve this.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I see. Thank you very much for the reply! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines