• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop icons too small

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I added my question within a posting on the same topic but I guess I didn't go about it right so I am posting this as a new thread.)

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make the icons bigger in the interface. I am specifically referring to the Adjustment Panel icons and the icons at the bottom of the history, layers, channels and paths panels. These icons are tiny! The layer thumbnails were very small too but I found the fix for that.

I have already tried going Edit->Preferences->Interface and changing UI Scaling to 200% and UI Font Size to Large, and then restarting. Didn't help.

This is on Windows 10 with a large monitor - Display Resolution of 2560 x 1440 (Recommended) and PS 22.0.1.  One suggestion made to me was to change "Scale and layout" to greater than 100% in Windows itself.  Windows Settings - Home - Display - Scale and layout.  While this does work, it adversely impacts every other application. I don't use PS enough compared to the other apps that I am willing to make that sacrifice.

I am hoping there is some way to make the icons themselves larger.

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can understand your problem then in Photoshop you have similar option in Preferences > Interface below Presentation title.

Update: Sorry, I just saw you already tried my suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anybody resolved this issue?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted my issue on December 22nd.  Unfortunately, nobody in this community knows the solution to the issue.  I was looking around the adobe site to find out how to pose the question to Adobe themselves, but I could not find any way of doing so.  Is this not possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to contact customer care here is the link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply Bojan.

I have already been on that page.  My issue doesn't fall into any of the categories listed (Download & Install, Cancel your trial or plan, Change plan), so the only reasonable option I see is Helpful Links -> What are my contact options?  The first section there includes the Photography Plan, which is what I have.  So I click on the Contact Adobe Customer Care below that table of products so that I can chat with them (only other option is phone).  But clicking on that takes me back to the page you linked (the three options I mentioned).

I must be missing something, otherwise this is just an infinite loop of non-support.  What am I missing/doing wrong?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines