• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop ignores adjustment layers when exporting?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm new to Photoshop, but I just finished my first project, just a simple little poster I made for myself. I used some adjustment layers for contrast, exposure, etc., but when exporting the picture, it seemed like all those layers were ignored? The picture and the colours did not look the same and I would just hugely appreciate if anyone could tell me if this can be fixed or if this is just how it is.

Thanks in advance!

(See attachment for original psd and exported png)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible of the layered and the flattened image? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant (like I said, I'm still a little bit of a noob about all of this), but as I was taking these screenshots I noticed that at 100% view the pictures actually look the same, which is kind of depressing because the png still does not look as bright and colourful when zoomed out, but I guess that's just how it is 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop uses cached previews for displaying adjustments faster. 

There used to be a method of avoiding that (by setting the Cache Level to 1) but a bug took care of that a while back … 

This can result in, especilly with noisy images, unreliable previews in Views other than 100%. 

The screenshots show the same layered image at 50% and 100%. 

cacheIssue50Percent.pngcacheIssue100Percent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines