Highlighted

Photoshop Image Resize Glitch

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having an issue with resizing images, both manually (option + command + i) and also using it with automation. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, there appears to be a glitch that causes random shapes, color channeling, and duplication on the image. I've attached two images to show what I mean.... a before and after. I've also posted a photo of the settings.... any help would be appreciated as this doesn't happen on our other computers.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Image Resize Glitch

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having an issue with resizing images, both manually (option + command + i) and also using it with automation. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, there appears to be a glitch that causes random shapes, color channeling, and duplication on the image. I've attached two images to show what I mean.... a before and after. I've also posted a photo of the settings.... any help would be appreciated as this doesn't happen on our other computers.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you are using along with your computers operating system?

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to the Preferences, then Performance. you can also try toggling the option for Legacy Compositing ON/OFF. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 12.2.2

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Processor 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

We've been afraid to upgrade to Catalina because we know Adobe and Catalina had issues, so we've stayed with Mojave.

I'll try the other options you suggested.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0