Highlighted

[Photoshop] Impossible d'effectuer cette opération en raison d'une erreur du programme

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error message for two days now. It happens when I want to create a new file or when trying to open an existing file, or even when I click the close button. To sum up, I can't do anything in Photoshop. I uninstalled and reinstalled but got no improvement up to now. A help would be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Photoshop] Impossible d'effectuer cette opération en raison d'une erreur du programme

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error message for two days now. It happens when I want to create a new file or when trying to open an existing file, or even when I click the close button. To sum up, I can't do anything in Photoshop. I uninstalled and reinstalled but got no improvement up to now. A help would be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem by doing Photoshop, Edit, Preferences, Performance, Untick Use Graphics Processor. Solution found here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0