• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop instalation.

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have on my notebook Windows 7. Which version I can install for trouble-free use and is it possible on adobe.com? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do not have a subscription The create cloud would must likely only install the latest version of Photoshop as a trial install. Unfortunately for you windows 7 is not supported by Microsoft and Photoshop 2021 can not be installed on a machine running the unsupported Windows 7 OS.  Windows 8 users also can not install PS 2021.

There are Photoshop CC 2019 and prior that can be downloaded. You can test those but, PS 2020 the last  version that supports Windows 7 can not be downloaded. If you like CC 2019 when you subscribe you will likely be able to install PS 2020 through using the creative cloud desktop application.  PS 2021 can not be install one windows 7.  You need to install Windows 10 for safety sake.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines