Highlighted

photoshop installation issue on PC

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how I can install PS on a different drive? When I click install in creative cloud in just starts installing arbitrarily. It doesnt ask where I want to put it. 

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop installation issue on PC

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how I can install PS on a different drive? When I click install in creative cloud in just starts installing arbitrarily. It doesnt ask where I want to put it. 

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, You can change this using the Install Location pop-up menu in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. If not already open, launch Creative Cloud Desktop and go to Preferences > Creative Cloud > Apps > Install Location. Use the pop-up menu to select the desired install location.

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome ty

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0