Highlighted

Photoshop interface glitches and flickers

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so, i've been having this problem with my photoshop 😞 it's always glitching with a gray screen flickering and sometimes the previews are messed up, here's a sample (1st image). I was told that it might have something to do with my performance settings, but i already edited it so im not sure what's wrong anymore, please send help 😞 below are also my current settings and specs. i usually only work on web materials so i keep it 72 dpi, however there are times wherein i work with a lot of artboards, but even if it's just 1, the interface is glitchy. using photoshop 2020Untitled-1.jpgScreen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.14 AM.pngMac Os specsMac Os specs

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop interface glitches and flickers

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so, i've been having this problem with my photoshop 😞 it's always glitching with a gray screen flickering and sometimes the previews are messed up, here's a sample (1st image). I was told that it might have something to do with my performance settings, but i already edited it so im not sure what's wrong anymore, please send help 😞 below are also my current settings and specs. i usually only work on web materials so i keep it 72 dpi, however there are times wherein i work with a lot of artboards, but even if it's just 1, the interface is glitchy. using photoshop 2020Untitled-1.jpgScreen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.14 AM.pngMac Os specsMac Os specs

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of things you could try...

1. Reset the Photoshop Preferences. Look for the Reset Preferences On Quit button within the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences.
  2. Turn off the Legacy Compositing feature within the Performance tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yes, i think turning off the legacy composting feature helped a bit!! many thanks, Michael!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. Happy to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0