• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is broken

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i was curious if anybody know what is happening to photoshop. I first had to fix the error of opening a new file which wouldn't appear or make. Then I am having issue with saving, which i lost my file. It wouldn't save eventhough I have memories on my computer. I am curious why i cannot save or see the new document screen when opening photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Mac OS pro 13. When it happened, I actually deleted photoshop and redownload it to see if that would work but still had the issue.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.09.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.09.15 PM.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am curious about your setup. I want to steer clear of one like your.  What kind of machine PC, Mac make, model and Display adapter.   Operating Systen Version and Level.  Photoshop  version and level.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines