Highlighted

Photoshop is broken

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i have a problem with photoshop. When I create a new file, the entire work area is messed up. The top bar has also completely disappeared, as you can see in the picture. I have the latest version of photoshop. Maybe someone of you has already had the same problem and can help me.
Unbenannt.JPG
TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop is broken

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i have a problem with photoshop. When I create a new file, the entire work area is messed up. The top bar has also completely disappeared, as you can see in the picture. I have the latest version of photoshop. Maybe someone of you has already had the same problem and can help me.
Unbenannt.JPG
TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known Issues   Additional issues have been reported.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0