• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is having issues today

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  It won't allow me to open up files directly from Photoshop CC or from anywhere else to Photosop.  I restarted my computer and it worked, but only for one file to open then stopped opening files.

2.  I can't transform any images or shapes.

First time I've ever had these issues and I can't get a permanent fix and don't want to shut down my computer every time I need open a file in Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Reset your preferences (Hold shift+alt/opt+ctrl/cmd before the startup screen appears).

You can also try to sign out of your CC app and then log back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, now it's not letting me do anything!  I can open Photoshop but not create a new file or open a file, any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your preferences (Hold shift+alt/opt+ctrl/cmd before the startup screen appears).

You can also try to sign out of your CC app and then log back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!  I had to do both of these numerous times and reboot a couple times, but it seems to be working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines