Photoshop is not working after the latest "Update"

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, Adobe? Do you QA your products before pushing them out? The quality fell drastically since you moved to cloud based software. The lastest update of PSD now lets you lose all your hours of work because you can't save the file due to "program error". #notcool

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop is not working after the latest "Update"

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, Adobe? Do you QA your products before pushing them out? The quality fell drastically since you moved to cloud based software. The lastest update of PSD now lets you lose all your hours of work because you can't save the file due to "program error". #notcool

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Please post Feature Requests and Bug Reports over on https://feedback.photoshop.com/

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I met the same troubles. Couldn't save file because of the program error. Also i had the trouble with healing brush.

Latest update of PS.
i7 6850k, GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, Win 10 (last update)
Will try to update the NVIDIA driver now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 1
Tat5C4F LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted back to PS 2020 and it worked. Just unfortunate that i lost hours of work and had to replicate all that by memory. Ah well, not the first time. But their sloppiness in software is getting worse and worse... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0