Highlighted

Photoshop is not working properly

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last photoshop update, I cannot create new files, open files, save or save as in photoshop. I can only open files outside of photoshop like opening files through bridge. The home page of photoshop and workspace also don't show up upon launching the photoshop program. I changed the settings in preferences so that it opens with a new file and that's the only way to successfully open a new file. Even if I change the preferences to start at the home page it just shows up blank. It's hard to use a program that won't even let you save your projects. I've installed and reinstalled the program 5 times and it still does the same thing.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop is not working properly

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last photoshop update, I cannot create new files, open files, save or save as in photoshop. I can only open files outside of photoshop like opening files through bridge. The home page of photoshop and workspace also don't show up upon launching the photoshop program. I changed the settings in preferences so that it opens with a new file and that's the only way to successfully open a new file. Even if I change the preferences to start at the home page it just shows up blank. It's hard to use a program that won't even let you save your projects. I've installed and reinstalled the program 5 times and it still does the same thing.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has change machine required Windows 7 and Mac Sierra are no longer supported and the are known issues here is a link to known issues. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0