• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop keeps closing when I try to print.

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what could be causing Photoshop to close everytime I ask it to print.   It isn't the printer because I can print from Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Photoshop is crashing. You did not close it down its UI Windows should still exist.  Look for system application crash reports and post them here. They may point to where the problem is.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Reset the printer preferences in the image.

Press the Spacebar on your keyboard before you click File > Print. This process resets printer preferences that have been written into the image.

For other steps, please look at this: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

I sometimes hear that "my other programs print correctly."  Know that Photoshop uses different programming calls to the driver than other programs. It will run into problems those others programs will miss because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines