• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop keeps crashing on me

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this morning, Photoshop has been crashing and crashing all day long, I have installed the last version and the same thing. clean up space rebooted several times and when photoshop is opened and within 1 minute of working on a project it crashes! Using macOS - Mojave since there were so many problems before with Office. the only difference is I just started using Illustrator 2021 since I started that Photoshop has been messed up. I did the creative cloud cleaner tool and deleted everything Adobe even all the past version form years ago. started fresh with only installing photoshop 2021 on the computer and Still 1-minute in- BAMM crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with the same issue all day on both my Mac Pro and Macbook pro. I thought the problem would be solved by taking the exact same steps you have but still nothing after hours of crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, only difference I have not yet installed Illustrator 2021. Uninstalled and installed repeatdely, Used cleaner. Rebooted, Cleaned up again. Downloaded PH again and now will not even open. i get api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0-.dll- is missing message and that`s it. i am a designer and have a deadline tomorrow. Going crazy here.

Hope someone can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not make it clear I have Pc not MAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue with photoshop and lightroom on my mac, running big sur. I had to edit on my ipad and it almost crashed there too. Can't figure out how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines