Highlighted

photoshop keeps crashing

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive never had an issue with my photoshop before, but it just started crashing as soon as I try to do anything when it opens. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do? I have the crash report if that is helpful.

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop keeps crashing

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive never had an issue with my photoshop before, but it just started crashing as soon as I try to do anything when it opens. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do? I have the crash report if that is helpful.

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? Try deleting preferences yet?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! worked like a charm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can sound silly, but make sure you have enough free space in your hard drive. Otherwise, maybe try to check and tweak your performance settings (Ctrl+K > Performance) such as RAM usage, OpenGL and so on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0