• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop latest update

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop is showing "Uptodate" but its version is 20.0.7 20191017 but others have version 21.0xxxx. Why am I not getting latest version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

If you're using 20.0.7, then you're already using the latest version of Photoshop, try signing out then sign back into the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply. I have seen some videos on you tube where they are using CC2020 and some new features they are showing/explaining is not available im my current version. Any reason for this difference ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than likely they are pirated copies of Photoshop CC 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or, they are fakes, designed to get hits on their YouTube videos. Fake or pirate? Either way, not recommended watching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines