Highlighted

Photoshop Layer Choosing

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to question about Photoshop. 

Normally, without choosing a layer, when you choose a certain area from the open screen, you have to choose the layer. Sometimes while doing it, sometimes it gives an error. Screen recording is available.

Could cause this problem?

Or there are 2 open layers and if I did not select it from the side, I should be able to select it on the normally open screen but it does not allow. 

Since I can't select it, photoshop wants me to choose one layer from the side.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Layer Choosing

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to question about Photoshop. 

Normally, without choosing a layer, when you choose a certain area from the open screen, you have to choose the layer. Sometimes while doing it, sometimes it gives an error. Screen recording is available.

Could cause this problem?

Or there are 2 open layers and if I did not select it from the side, I should be able to select it on the normally open screen but it does not allow. 

Since I can't select it, photoshop wants me to choose one layer from the side.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Grant H LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the .mov is linking to this post. You may want to try uploading to you tube insert video from that.

/G

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1