• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop layered files not appearing at all after upgrading to mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all the layered Photoshop files I created in older versions of Photoshop (CC 2015 and 2017) are not appearing at all now I have upgraded to mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. and Photoshop 2020 I am not sure if it is to do with how old files are being stored by iCloud. Yesterday I couldn't see any of the files in my old folders of work and now I can see all the files except the Indesign and Photoshop ones. Most, but not all, of my folders have the cloud with a down facing arrow against them – but whether they do or don't doesn't seem to make a difference to whether the missing files appear or not. I tried reinstalling earlier versions of Indesign and Photoshop from my Time Machine backup disc but it says those versions can't be installed (error 11).

Any advice? I don't know what to do!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried downloading one of those older Photoshop files to  your local drive and opening it from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with gener7, first of all download the files from cloud in a local drive (make a backup) and try to open them.

Then, it it doesn't work, try to complete reinstall the CC:

https://helpx.adobe.com/en/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines