• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop lines very jagged after newest update

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. i have aproblem. After the latest update i did on 17.4.2021 my lines are very jagged when i dont have the zoom on 25,50 75 or 100% ... BEFORE the update they were clean on all zoom levels ...what can i do ? Can i bring photoshop to the version before the update ? The lines are so hard jagged that i nearly cant work anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ElvellonArt wrote:

Can i bring photoshop to the version before the update ?

Yes, you can install one version previous to the current version from the CC app. You can also uncheck "remove previous version" when you install new versions and uncheck "automatic updates".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahh thanks. that helped a lot. on the pre update version i installed now the lines are perfectly clean ... i have no idea why the update changed that. Do i have to update photoshop at all or can i use the version i like permanently ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can turn off automatic updates in the CC app. You can also install multiple versions if you uncheck the option to delete the older version.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines