• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop looks like Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop and Lightroom for the desktop computer. I got the $10 a month plan. When I open Photoshop it does not look like Photoshop, it looks very similar to Lightroom and does not have the tools and features of Photoshop. I have watched tutorials and it's not the same. I was very skilled in Photoshop many many versions ago in the 90s and 2000s. It says "Ps" and "welcome to Photoshop" but something isn't right. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you take this step-by-step online video tutorial from LinkedIn Learning (you can get 30-days free access): https://www.linkedin.com/learning/photoshop-2021-essential-training-the-basics?trk=learning-serp_lea...

Return to this friendly forum with specific questions if you get stuck.

Have fun!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post some screen shots so we can confirm that it is Photoshop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines