Highlighted

Photoshop LUTs (.CUBE) files, are different colour when imported into Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!! 

I'm currently in the process of creating LUTs for my raw S-log2 footage and are being correctly saved as the proper .CUBE file. Once I've exported out of photoshop, I then proceed to apply the LUT into Lumetri Colour as a grade, it completely ruins the colours and almost looks like all the colours are inverted. I need help!! this is very frustrating. 

Photoshop^^Photoshop^^After: Once applied in premiere proAfter: Once applied in premiere pro

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop LUTs (.CUBE) files, are different colour when imported into Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!! 

I'm currently in the process of creating LUTs for my raw S-log2 footage and are being correctly saved as the proper .CUBE file. Once I've exported out of photoshop, I then proceed to apply the LUT into Lumetri Colour as a grade, it completely ruins the colours and almost looks like all the colours are inverted. I need help!! this is very frustrating. 

Photoshop^^Photoshop^^After: Once applied in premiere proAfter: Once applied in premiere pro

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 1
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you get when you use the LUT in Photoshop? To test, uncheck the view symbol on the adjustment layers and add a LUT adjustment layer, set to use your LUT.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 1