Highlighted

Photoshop + Mac Pro 2013 useless Performance.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I hope you are all doing well.

It's been a while Photoshop performance on my Mac Pro 2013 has gone down the drain. I've tried all the options that I could find in the community, but none of them seems to work. Photoshop (Also illustrator) is absolutely useless. It doesn't matter the file size, it seems that I'm always dealing with massive files. I've tested it on Macbook Pro's and it's fine, especially on the newest ones. 

Has anybody ever come across such issue? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop + Mac Pro 2013 useless Performance.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I hope you are all doing well.

It's been a while Photoshop performance on my Mac Pro 2013 has gone down the drain. I've tried all the options that I could find in the community, but none of them seems to work. Photoshop (Also illustrator) is absolutely useless. It doesn't matter the file size, it seems that I'm always dealing with massive files. I've tested it on Macbook Pro's and it's fine, especially on the newest ones. 

Has anybody ever come across such issue? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

A couple of questions:

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
mariow12 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane. I'm having an issue with the Mac Pro (the trash can), not the Macbook Pro. 🙂

• macOS Catalina 10.15.6
• AMD FirePro D300 2 GB
• PS - The latest version on Creative Cloud. (21.1.3)

I've been using this very machine for a while and it started happening after the latest releases. I've tested other software, but it happens only with CC programs.

Thank you.
Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 10.26.05.pngScreenshot-2020-09-25-at-10.26.55.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0