Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Making Every Image Blurry

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there -

This has NEVER been a problem in the past but ever since I updated my Photoshop app on the cloud overtime I try to export it turns super blurry and pixilated but is perfect and crisp in inDesign.  Literally tearing my hair out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times.

It literally is PERFECT, with high-res images and then the second I transfer it to photoshop to make it an image - it looks super low res and blurry when exported - even if I export directly from inDesign.

Does anyone have an answer for this?

Here is the image in inDesign and then how it looks after photoshop.

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 4.36.37 PM.png

SLT WELLNESS UPDATE BLOCK.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first images is 2072 x 808 pixels, but the second is just 640 x 250. So a bit tricky to compare.  We also have an issue if downsizing the original in Photoshop to match the size of the second image, because we are working with a purely raster image, so the text objects on the right definitely suffer.  The content that remains raster in both examples, like the dancers, looks similar in both examples after downsizing the first larger image, but there are differences depending on whether you use Automatic, which will mean the Bicubic Sharper which often tends to do some damage, or Biliear, which is my prefered method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first one is a screenshot out of indesign of three original that I pasted into photoshop. The document in indesign is 640 x 250 also.

Howndoni exportnit sonits not blurry. The woman are in fact very blurry compared to the first image.

This has never be an issue. I normally copy the indesign  image. Paste it into a blank document in photoshop from clipboard and export. They have never ever been blurry ever until the last month or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines