• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop March 2021 updates causes errors with shortcuts

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the most recent version of Photoshop twice and twice, it gives me errors every time I use any shortcuts. I have reverted back a generation and it works perfectly, other than the annoying popup on my computer about the available Photoshop update. This is my current Windows configuration.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎2/‎16/‎2021
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

I get no errors upon installing and it seems to go smoothly as long as I want to use my mouse for everything. I can't open, close, copy, paste, or literally anything else with hot keys or shortcuts. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mondoblondo123 wrote:

I have reverted back a generation and it works perfectly, 

Hi @mondoblondo123 

Many of us have reverted from 22.3 to 22.2 due to the bugs we've found and are awaiting the next patch to try again. Please report this to the Adobe product developers here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do. Thank you! I couldn't find that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome @mondoblondo123. That site is for feature requests and bug reports and is monitored by Adobe.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having multiple errors with this new verison, including 'tip' windows that never close, slow constant lag, and issues with shortcuts. Looks like I'm going to join the crowd reverting back to the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines