Highlighted

Photoshop menu help

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back to the usual ->Menu ->Photosop-Help that starts the browser help page instead of showing me basics of PS.

It's pretty hard for me to get a solution anyways as there are mostly solutions for beginners.

Going to menu-> Help showed me the support website. Now it shows me a basic help.

It might show me how to stack up Lego bricks and has the same effect.

The landing page is at least a more helpful tool rather than these basics even it's still just helpful a little.

So how do I switch back?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop menu help

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back to the usual ->Menu ->Photosop-Help that starts the browser help page instead of showing me basics of PS.

It's pretty hard for me to get a solution anyways as there are mostly solutions for beginners.

Going to menu-> Help showed me the support website. Now it shows me a basic help.

It might show me how to stack up Lego bricks and has the same effect.

The landing page is at least a more helpful tool rather than these basics even it's still just helpful a little.

So how do I switch back?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the search icon, upper right corner, click on the home icon in there, there is a list of resources for you, including these forums. You might have to scroll past the first section. Top choice is the user guide online and will open in a browser. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0