Highlighted

Photoshop not loading, opening or saving

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop wasn't getting me save any of my work or even save as, lost my work, reset my settings.. still nothing so uninstalled the 2020 version. I installed the 2021 version hoping to start from scratch but now photoshop can't even load, it just comes up black with no error message or anything. I can't even open or create any new file. I've done all the information I could find on the internet, in need of help asap.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop not loading, opening or saving

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop wasn't getting me save any of my work or even save as, lost my work, reset my settings.. still nothing so uninstalled the 2020 version. I installed the 2021 version hoping to start from scratch but now photoshop can't even load, it just comes up black with no error message or anything. I can't even open or create any new file. I've done all the information I could find on the internet, in need of help asap.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also even restarted my macbook and still the same...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0