Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not loading or crashing

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just downloaded the adobe creative cloud and I’m having big problems with photoshop. It either freezes on startup, or it crashes once open. I think I’ve only managed to edit one photo in three weeks. I’ve tried installing earlier versions - no joy. Graphics card drivers up to date. 

Lightroom is also slow and glitchy, but functions. 

My computer details:

Lenovo ideapad 310-15abr

AMD A10

radeon 5 graphics card

12gb ram

windows 10

Any help greatly appreciated. 

xxx

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're really sorry for the crash issue. Which version of Photoshop you are using now? Are you facing this issue after updating Photoshop to the latest version?

You can refer the minimum system requirement for Photoshop 21.0, here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I’ve looked through the system requirements, and my laptop meets all of them except the graphics card: I have an AMD Radeon R5. 

The problem has persisted after updating to photoshop 2020. 

Uve also tried uninstalling and doing the CC cleanup program, which has not helped. 

Ive very disappointed, as I’m on my trial but have barely been able to do anything 😞

Best,

lucy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines