• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not opening after upgrading to Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Mac OS to Catalina. Only problem is my 64 bit version of Photoshop doesn't open. What do I do??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop does not open after you've upgraded to Mac OS Catalina. 

Which version of Photoshop are you working with? In Photoshop, you can check that by going to Help > System Info.

Could you please sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign back in to see if that helps. Also, please update to the latest version of Photoshop from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! Are you serious? Lol obviously you didn't read my question, and I hope to all your gods you don't really work for Adobe! Lol

Thats a useless answer Akash.... thanks for trying though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signed-in with google just to like your comment... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also signed in with Google just to like your comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you're referring to photoshop CS6 it is a known problem.

Please try this workaround:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnqDGIyAhyw

Open the contents of the package by right clicking on Adobe Photoshop CS6.app, go to Content and then to Mac OS folder, double click on Adobe Photoshop CS6 app, this will start the application music credits : NCS http://ncs.io/firstrain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to let everyone know... there is NO work around. I had to join CC and pay the monthly fees. I really prefer just purchasing the software... but.... those days are over 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem - after updating my macbook to the newest version of catalina this comes up (pic) can someone please help me? Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 01.26.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using version adobe photo shop 2018 i is not working on catalina and i uninstalled it and now i m trying to install but now its not installing its 

can anyone help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines