Photoshop not saving & crashing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a while now but when I come to saving work it won't let me complaining theres a program error. I've been merging layers to combat this for a couple weeks now but i can't keep doing it when this work is my ongoing univeristy work which requires editing consistently. Has anyone else had issues and are there ways to fix it as i need it asap! Also i've found that when im working with alot of layers the program crashes when im zoomed in and moving around the page  

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop not saving & crashing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a while now but when I come to saving work it won't let me complaining theres a program error. I've been merging layers to combat this for a couple weeks now but i can't keep doing it when this work is my ongoing univeristy work which requires editing consistently. Has anyone else had issues and are there ways to fix it as i need it asap! Also i've found that when im working with alot of layers the program crashes when im zoomed in and moving around the page  

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of photoshop you are using?
And what about your PC specifications?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0