Highlighted

Photoshop not saving

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Photoshop. I have auto-save enabled. Last night, I was working for 2 hours before Photoshop on my pc crashed. When I re-booted, I found that Photoshop had NOT saved any of my work in the last couple of hours. (I am now working on Photoshop on my Mac, but would prefer to get back to the pc).

Is there any way I can recover the work that has gone missing?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop not saving

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Photoshop. I have auto-save enabled. Last night, I was working for 2 hours before Photoshop on my pc crashed. When I re-booted, I found that Photoshop had NOT saved any of my work in the last couple of hours. (I am now working on Photoshop on my Mac, but would prefer to get back to the pc).

Is there any way I can recover the work that has gone missing?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto-save works if you saved the file at least once on your desk.  have you saved the file when you started ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - did save it the once!

JatinderVermaProductions

jatinderv@gmail.com
T: 07973550757

CURENT PROJECTS
Connections in Time of Isolation
SAVITRI, read by Indira Varma

UPCOMING PROJECTS:
INDIGO GIANT, by Ben Musgrave – Bangladesh/India/UK
THE MISTAKE, by Michael Mears – marking the 75th anniversary of Hiroshima & Nagasaki - Edinburgh & National tour

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0