• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop not working properly

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently on photoshop CC19 and I've been using it for a while now without problems. But suddenly I can't do a lot of things anymore like zoom in using the scrolling wheel, make layers smaller / larger and all that stuff. I can't even drag and drop photo's anymore. I already tried resetting the preferences, checked my driver and closed photoshop. I even reinstalled the entire program yet nothing is working..

can someone please help me?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you run any updates to your operating system? Even security updates can cause problems. I had an issue in which a Safari browser extension was causing MAYHEM with Photoshop! Please review any other updates you may have run, and report back, so we can troubleshoot further. Also, it will be helpful to know which platform and operating system you're using. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was looking through my windows 10 and realized that I didn't have a lot of space anymore so i deleted some files and it works fine now. The problem was probably that i needed more scratch space. Thank you a lot for your comment, I really apreciate it.

*edit, It worked for a few seconds but it doesnt anymore. I really dont know what the problem is because I have 22 gigs of free space now. also im working on a desktop pc running windows 10*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines